Surgical Support Tech - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- EKG and Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are preferred.
- CNA licensure is strongly preferred.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."