Social Worker Cert CSW Gero Psych
**Great Health Benefits, 401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Behavioral Health Director and Behavioral Health Social Service Manager, the Social Worker provides assessment, interventions, treatment planning, and discharge planning, as well as providing individual, family, and/or group therapy to further patient/family/group progress in treatment according to DNV, Federal and State Regulations. Continuously assess the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment. Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor or Certified Social Worker (CSW) License in the state of Utah.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- One (1) year experience in the Mental Health and Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Must have current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.