RN - Same day Surgery Pre/Post Op - SLRMC
**Great Health Benefits, 401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Surgical Services Director and Clinical Coordinator, the Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Staff nurses render care to patients within an assigned unit. Administers medication and notes reactions, assists in maintaining highly specialized therapy with complicated equipment, assesses the patient's condition, medication and treatment. Performs routine and technical care to acutely ill patients. Directs and supervises the member of the nursing team carrying out the plan to participate in the provision of nursing care and revises the plan to meet changing needs of the patient. Reports frequently to the Clinical Coordinator or in his/her absence, the shift leader. All other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah or Interstate Compact required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS and PALS certification required within 90 Days of hire date.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.