RN - NICU - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Health, MeN's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others
Provides direct patient care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Provides assessment and planning for individualized infant patient care. Communicates with physicians/Director/Charge Nurse /co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies & symptomatology. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position. Responds quickly & accurately to patient changes in condition/response to treatment. Performs general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Attends all deliveries and rescusitates newborns.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah
- Must have previous NICU experience
- Have knowledge in the use of oxygen equipment, infusion pumps, isolettes, and infant warmers.
- Current BLS/CPR certification issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- NRP and STABLE certifications required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current ACLS card
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.