RN - Market Float Pool Nurse UT - PREMIUM PAY
Offering Premium Pay, Full Benefits, Some Mileage Reimbursement, and more!
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have current Utah or Compact RN license.
- Must have at least 1 year of hospital RN experience.
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Experience in orientation for RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our team members in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 103446