For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct/indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Successful completion of internal training, skill development and competency certification. Care of critical care patients as needed to include communicating with physicians about all aspects of patient condition to include hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic tests & other symptomology.
- Current Nursing license for the State of Utah
- Must have at least 6 months RN experience in the ICU. Previous RN experience in Telemetry may be considered.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card and ACLS is strongly preferred.
- ACLS Certification required upon hire
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."