RN - House Supervisor - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
House Supervisor - Registered Nurse
- RN License valid in the state of Utah
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required
- ACLS Certifications required. Uploading a copy of your current ACLC and BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in English, additional languages helpful. Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills with knowledge of various software applications also preferred.
- 5 years clinical nursing experience with at least 2 years experience in the management of operations and budgets preferred
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."