RN Gero Psych Supervisor - SLRMC
-Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Assistant Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO) and Department Director, the Supervisor of Inpatient Nursing, RN has the day to day responsibility for the management of the assigned area(s). Major functions include planning, organizing, staffing, educating, directing, evaluating, reporting, budgeting and assurance of quality improvement. Participates in continual evaluation of patient and unit nursing care and assumes responsibility for the practice standards of the unit staff. Plans and reviews the course of nursing care given in relation to the philosophy and objectives of the Nursing Department. Works closely with Nursing Supervisors on the evening and night shifts, communicating to them special achievements, goals, problems, or areas needing follow-up to assure quality nursing care on a 24-hour basis. In conjunction with the Director, analyzes and evaluates staff performance, providing feedback to the staff of their achievement toward hospital, departmental and individual goals. Maintains good intra and inter-departmental relationships, promoting good public relations. Participates in hospital activities related to the community and is active in professional organizations. Maintains professional behavior at all times, including a good rapport with medical staff members. All other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years hospital nursing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree desired, but not required.
- Additional educational preparation is desirable, particularly in the area of nursing management, advanced nursing procedures and techniques.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to use office equipment: fax machine, multi-line phones, copier machines, and computers.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah or Interstate Compact required.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- ACLS, PALS, CPI and COAP Certifications required within first ninety (90) days of hire
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.