RN - ER - Night Shift
Registered Nurse - ER
The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for planning, organizing, directing, delivering and coordinating patient care to attain and maintain maximum function, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established policies & procedures. Coordinates care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel. Acts as patient advocate and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice. May function as a first-line manager in patient care service during an assigned shift (Charge RN). Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
- Previous ER RN experience required. ER experience as a tech, EMT, and/or Paramedic may be considered.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be willing to work nights.