RN - Endoscopy - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care of patients undergoing endoscopy procedures. Communicates with gastroenterologist and/or anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with procedures. Assists with maintaining equipment and inventory.
- Previous RN experience in Endoscopy, ICU or ER experience.
- Current RN license in the State of Utah.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- ACLS required upon hire.
- Sedation Certificate required within 6 months of hire.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
“Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”
This Hospital is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.