RN - Endoscopy/Moderate Sedation - PRN
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care of patients undergoing endoscopy procedures. Communicates with gastroenterologist and/or anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with procedures. Assists with maintaining equipment and inventory.
This position will work 4 hours in the morning every Thursday.
- Previous RN experience in Endoscopy, ICU or ER experience.
- Current RN license in the State of Utah.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- ACLS required upon hire.
- Sedation Certificate required within 6 months of hire.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer