RN Dialysis PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Position reports to the Department Director with oversight from the CNE. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual’s values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers. Effectively interacts with patients, hospital employees, managers, and other health team members while maintaining established professional standards. Follows dialysis prescription as ordered by the physician which includes setting up the dialysis machine in accordance to the prescription and initiates, monitors and terminates dialysis therapy as ordered. Recognizes problems and demonstrates appropriate immediate action and notifies responsible parties in a timely manner. Participates in Hospital/Departmental performance improvement activities. Age of population served: Infant, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric
- RN only must have current Utah State RN License or Valid RN License from a Compact State.
- Must have current BLS certification.
- Must have current ACLS certification
- Training and proficiency in age specific therapies for hospital patients (Neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric)
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.