RN - Cardiovascular ICU - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct/indirect patient care in the critical care setting.
Responsible for recovery/stabilization of post open-heart patients including, but not limited to: Successful completion of internal training, skill development & competency certification. Care of patients during all phases of intra-aortic balloon pumping-interventional management maintenance & weaning from IABP, care of critical care & IMC/Tele patients as needed to include communicating with physicians about all aspects of patient condition to include hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic tests & other symptomology.
- Current Nursing license for the State of Utah
- Minimum 1 year recent ICU experience recovering open hearts
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association required.
- ACLS also required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS and ACLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Computer & Internet Skills required.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."