RN - Acute Rehab
Accountable for planning, organizing, directing, delivering and coordinating patients care to attain and maintain maximum function, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures. Accountable for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary and other team personnel and acts as patient advocate and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice. Functions as a first-line manger in patient care service during an assigned shift (Charge RN). Performs all duties in a manner, which promotes and supports the Standards of Conduct of Steward Health Care.
- Current Nursing license for the State of Utah
- RN experience in rehab preferred.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- ACLS and PALS preferred
- Computer & Internet Skills required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."