Rehab Aide/ Office Support - Full Time - (D1 Sports Training- Midvale, Ut)
Rehab Aide/Office Support
We’re seeking a dynamic individual, capable of functioning in a busy environment acting as a rehabilitation aide and office support. As a rehab aide, this individual will accept responsibility for clinic flow, under the direction of a Physical Therapist, and assist in the progression of patients through treatment interventions involving modalities and therapeutic exercise. As office support, this individual will assist with patient intake forms, scheduling, and answering phones. Basic computer and keyboarding skills required.
Preferred candidate will demonstrate above average ability to work, communicate, follow instruction, multi-task, and proactively recognize and act on the needs of others.
This position is located in Midvale, Utah.
- HS degree or GED equivalent required.
- Experience preferred, not required.
- Current BLS/PCR certification issued by American Heart Association.
- Clinical or scholastic health care experience preferred.
- Athletic background preferred.
This is a courtesy posting for Enduracare and D1 Sports Training.