Registered Nurse - Wound Care - Full Time - *SIGN ON BONUS* SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of a variety of wound care techniques and procedures with prior experience in either an in-patient or out-patient wound care center preferred.
- Experience in the administration of TCC’s (Total Contact Casting), Bio Engineered Skin Substitutes, Negative Pressure Therapy (Wound Vacs), and, or, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, strongly preferred.
In Order to qualify for the Sign on Bonus, you must have at least one of the following Certifications:
American Board of Wound Management
National Alliance of Wound Care
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."