Registered Nurse - NICU - Part Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for current NICU nurses with vent training.
- Provides direct patient care in the Nursery setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- MUST have at least one year NICU experience
- MUST have two years experience with vents.
- Current RN License required.
- BLS and NRP required with minimal grace periods.
- Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer