Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery and Post Partum setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians/Director/Charge Nurse /co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies & symptomatology. Responds quickly & accurately to patient changes in condition/response to treatment. Performs general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current Nursing license for the State of Utah.
- One year RN experience in Labor and Delivery required.
- Must have current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Uploading a copy of your current BLS and ACLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Computer & Internet Skills required.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays a must.
- Successful completion of Intermediate AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring course required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."