Registered Nurse - Critical Care Float Pool - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Provides direct patient care in the ICU, ER, Telemetry, and other Critical Care Areas as needed, during a regularly scheduled full time 12 hour shift.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients condition or response to treatment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- Must have current license as a Registered Nurse in Utah, or be license eligible.
- Must have current ACLS, PALS,and BLS issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and writter
- Must have 2 years in combined nursing experience in the ER, ICU, and Med/Surg units.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's