Quality Director - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Responsible for oversight of the Steward Health Care Quality and Patient Safety Plan. Responsible and oversight of the Regularoty Readiness Plan. Responsible for Joint Commission/DNV survey prepardness, development and implementation of survey action plans, monitoring and sustaining compliance. Responsible for completion of the hospital's 12 or 36 month GANTT chart. Serves as chair/member of hospital wide committees. Responsible for oversight of Risk Management, Patient Advocate, Policies, Procedures and infection control. Oversees preparation and action planning of Disease Specific Programs. Oversees compliance with all external regulatory and accrediting body standards, regulations and conditions of participation. Identifies action plans as needed. Implements and monitors identified action plans. Serves as resource to Senior Leadership Team and Department Directors. Assures required data is collected, analyzed and reported timely to respective hospital committees.
- BS or MS in health care field. 5 - 10 years experience in a senior clinical leader position with a strong foundation in quality and patient safety. RN License preferred.
- Highly motivational communication skills accompanied by the ability to analyze and present data to influence behavior, stimulate innovation, promote best practices, and drive organizational change.
- Excellent presentation style, including the ability to present data to clinicians and staff at all levels of the organization.
- A highly skilled change agent with demonstrable sensitivity to the interpersonal, group dynamic, organizational, political, and perceptual issues associated with change.
- Results orientation accompanied by the skill set required to conceptualize, implement, and operationalize a user-friendly clinical excellence and patient safety program.
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain momentum through relationship building, and collaborative management.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran