Psych Tech/CNA - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct and indirect client care, in the inpatient acute care setting, under the direction of the RN and Nurse Manager. Provide for the personal care and comfort of clients. Provide a safe, clean environment. Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Employee will be working with Senior Care patients.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified as a Nurse Assistant .
- CPI Certification obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbal, and written
- Basic Computer Skills
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran