Occupational Therapist - Part Time - Enduracare
If you are an Occupational Therapist who is looking for a new position that offers plenty of opportunities to develop and expand your professional skills with an innovative healthcare organization, come join our team!
In order to ensure that you are able to provide the highest quality care to our patients, we provide state-of-the-art equipment and electronic medical records systems. As a Steward Health Care facility, we are also committed to your continued education and professional development, with exceptional opportunities for Occupational Therapists. If you are looking for a career home with a healthcare organization dedicated to providing compassionate care for a diverse population, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will provide your patients with a full range of therapy treatments designed to help them to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. You will evaluate and treat patients based on treatment plans developed in cooperation with their referring physicians.
Your specific duties will include:
- Planning treatment programs relevant to physical dysfunction.
- Performing appropriate Occupational Therapy evaluations.
- Designing and implementing appropriate treatment plans based on the analysis and interpretation of evaluation results.
- Maintaining proper documentation
- Reporting all appropriate data to patient's record.
- Serving primarily Inpatient Acute and Acute Rehab patients.
- Participating in case conferences and quality assurance activities.
- Assisting with in-services and contributing to the development of staff education and orientation programs.
- Consistently providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be a dependable and compassionate professional who is committed to providing exceptional service to all of our patients.
- Have strong prioritization skills as well as the ability to work on an independent basis with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with physicians, health team members, patients, and families.