Nuclear Medicine Tech - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Nuclear Medicine Tech
Prepares, measures, and administers radiopharmaceuticals for use in diagnostic and therapeutic studies. Performs and assists with nuclear medicine studies. Is responsible for patient safety protocols. Maintains all federal, state, local and regulatory agency requirements. Participates in CQI activities. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests, and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Accountability/Attitude, Responsiveness.
- Graduate from an ACR approved school of training.
- Current Utah State license of Radiology.
- Previous work experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must have great customer service skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Current ARRT or NMTCB Certification and ARRT Certification in Nuclear Medicine preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.