MRI/CT Tech - Part Time (With Benefits) - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
MRI/ CT Tech
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Accountability/Attitude, Responsiveness.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- Certified by the State of Utah to practice and administer radiation.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of Radiologic/imaging experience.
- Proficiency with most major MRI/CAT equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Picker).
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.