Human Resources Generalist - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Health, Men's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Human Resources Generalist II
Manages Employee Benefits such as enrollment, COBRA, and assists employees to resolve insurance problems. Manages all employee Leaves of Absence (FMLA, Military, General, etc). Manage new hire and employee status changes. Manages contract staff job descriptions, licenses and certifications. Research, create, and maintains job descriptions. Ensures accurate administration of personnel actions, advises employees and managers regarding Human Resources policies, procedures and benefits. Participates in updating job descriptions, policies and procedures and compensation practices. As assigned, serves on committees to represent Human Resources. Maintains all employee information in the Lawson HR/Payroll system. Process terminations and paperwork.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous HR experience required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Previous payroll experience helpful.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are a plus
- High level of computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources
- At least one (1) year experience as a Human Resources Generalist in the hospital setting.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.""