Executive Director of Surgical Services - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Executive Director of Surgical Services
The Executive Director of Surgical Services is a physician liaison who serves as a representative for Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. This position will help the facility grow to be the OR of choice. They will be responsible for promoting an environment that will enhance patient experience and surgeon satisfaction. He or she will be in charge of organizing and scheduling meetings with physicians in the local market and promote the hospital's services. Will be responsible for connecting the medical center to the local healthcare community, and manage the physician outreach program. Must be able to develop strong relationships with current and new physicians to increase patient referrals and maintain patient traffic.
This position will be overseeing a variety of perioperative departments, such as: OR, Central Sterile Processing, Endoscopy, Same-Day Surgery and Pre/Post Op.
- Current RN license strongly preferred.
- Previous director/supervisor experience in the surgical services area (specifically operating room) strongly preferred.
- College education in health administration or other healthcare related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the healthcare industry, hospital experience preferred.
- Demonstrated skills of having/developing excellent physician relations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to assist in development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of human resource responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.