Prepare patients for EKG, perform EKG.
Process paperwork for EKG interpretation including downloading computer information to an archival system, placing EKG in appropriate physician folder and preparing for Medical Records.
Billing and inputting of pertinent information is also required by EKG tech.
Participate in all Exercise treadmill, adenosine and dobutamine stress testing. Preparing patients for the procedure along with assisting the physician and ECHO/Nuclear tech with the procedure.
- High school graduate.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Successful completion of basic cardiopulmonary orientation. Classes are offered at the hospital for those hired into this position, without the education.
- Additional languages preferred
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."