Echo Tech - SLRMC
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
The Echocardiology Technologist is responsible for assisting physicians in acquiring technically proficient echo-cardiology procedures using ultrasound equipment to provide physicians with complete, accurate anatomical and functional diagnostic information. Assists physicians with necessary services to care for their patients. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient; possess the ability to identify each patient requirement relative to his or her age specific needs, and provides the care needed as described in the unit’s policies and procedures and skills check lists. Must respect diversity of each individual’s values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers, Participates in performance improvement activities
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Requires training in two-dimensional and m-mode echocardiography and course work in cardiovascular anatomy and physiology with emphasis in cardiovascular dynamics. physiology with emphasis in cardiovascular dynamics
- Current Utah State Radiology Technologist license; or credentialed by ARDMS as RDCS or RDMS and RVT
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English. Additional languages are strongly preferred.