Director of Nursing Wound Care - SLRMC
-Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Director of Nursing – Wound Care
The Wound Care Clinic Director is accountable for the ongoing management and strategic growth of the Hyperbaric Wound Care program. Oversees the day to day program operations including budgeting, revenue and cost management, reimbursement, quality management performance improvement, staffing, marketing and community education. Acts as a liaison between the physician, hospital and vendors. Maintains collaborative and consultative client relations and program integration within the hospital organization. Establishes standards of care, competencies, policies and procedures in quality, cost-efficient, and effective wound care for all clinical staff. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position. Plan, organize, and direct daily clinic operations in accordance with established policies of the center.
Oversees all aspects of Hyperbaric technical operations including supervision of technical staff, chamber preventative maintenance programs, quality assurance, code compliance, and patient safety related issues. Also fulfills role of clinic Safety Director. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes and supports the Standards of Conduct for Steward Healthcare. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of C.A.R.E.S. key words: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship.
- Current Certified Hyperbaric Tech or EMT or RN or RT licensure.
- Minimum 2 years experience in hyperbaric operations.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Nursing or other Health related field.
- Specialized experience in the use of BSI precautions, working around Hyperbaric chambers, potentially life threatening pressure vessels.
- Specialized experience in Hyperbaric chambers, medical gas systems, high pressure manifolds and cylinders.
- Knowledge of physics and gas laws, mechanical effects, physiology, medical terminology, decompression theory, schematics, medical gas systems, HBO terminology,
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.