Director of Nursing Cardiac Cath Lab - SLRMC
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Director of Nursing - Cardiac Cath Lab
Administers, directs and coordinates activities of Patient Care within the Cardiac Cath Lab, EKG and Cardiac Ultrasound Services. Is responsible for the recommendation, development implementation of policies and procedures, and for keeping the Chief Nursing Officer informed of both progress and potential problems. Responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery. Maintains operational aspects of the Cardiac Services in collaboration with other service areas. Interprets the philosophy, objectives and policies, accomplished by creative problem-solving, critical thinking, strategic planning, team development and leadership to ensure the delivery of safe quality care in a fiscally sound manner. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of C.A.R.E.S. keywords: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah or Interstate Compact required.
- Two to five years of Cardiac Cath lab experience, including experience in patient care management.
- Five (5) years applicable leadership experience is highly desirable
- Basic computer knowledge with experience in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and internet
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS required within 90 Days of hire date.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.