For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Under the general supervision of the Food Service Director and under the direct supervision of the Clinical Nutrition Manager and Nutrition Services Coordinator. Responsible for set-up and execution of the patient tray line, management of patient diet order information and cleaning duties as outlined by their position-specific job routine. Works closely with management to maintain both hospital and departmental standards. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Accountability/Attitude, Responsiveness.Qualifications
- Current Food Handlers permit for the State of Utah is required.
- Must have knowledge of safe food preparation and handling techniques and work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and comprehend English.
- Current Utah Food Handlers permit or ServSafe Certification required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Previous food preparation experience, hospital setting is strongly preferred
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.