Critical Care Services Director - Full Time
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; baccalaureate degree, Masters preferred.
- Currently licensed as a professional nurse in Utah.
- Three years of Critical Carel clinical experience, including experience in patient care management.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities; able to work under stressful situations.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal relationships in a manner which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolution and facilitates staff development.
- Ability to work at the bedside when needed required.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.