Cook - Full Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Must have a passion for great food and exceptional customer service.
- Previous Food Service Experience in a commercial industry required
- A Utah State Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required.
- Communication skills in English both written and verbal is required.
- Hospital experience in food services preferred.
- Additional Language Skills (Spanish) preferred.
- Previous line/grill cooking experience highly desired.