CNA Psych Tech - Full Time - SLRMC
-Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Adult Psych Unit
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and on duty Registered Nurse (RN), the Float Pool Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs the receptionist and secretarial duties on the patient care unit while functioning as the focal communication source in the nursing station. Acts as a hostess to patients and visitors. Performs various duties assisting staff nurses in treatment and care of patients in accordance with the established methods and procedures of the hospital. All duties are supportive and complimentary to the practice of nursing, and the performance of these tasks are essential to patient care. Specific responsibilities include daily hygienic care of the environment for assigned patients. Other duties as assigned.
Must be willing to float to different units as needed. These units include: Telemetry, Surgical/Peds, Medical and Behavioral Health.
- Current C.N.A. license required.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous C.N.A experience preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.