CNA Behavioral Health PRN - SLRMC
-Pay is $15-$21/Hr and is based on experience
-Reimbursement for CNA course is offered upon hire
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
CNA Float - Psych / Geriatric Unit
Provides direct and indirect client care, in the inpatient acute care setting, under the direction of the RN and Nurse Manager. Provide for the personal care and comfort of clients. Provide a safe, clean environment. Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Employee will be working with Senior Care patients.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified as a Nurse Assistant CNA.
- CPI Certification obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbal, and written
- Basic Computer Skills
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.