Clinical Dietitian - Part Time - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Screens and assesses patients including nutrition diagnosis, documents intervention, monitors and evaluates outcomes. Participates in CQI performance improvement activities. Develops orientation, continuing education, knowledge and skills as appropriate for patients of any age, including the neonate, child, adolescent and geriatric patient plus the terminally ill patient. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors.
- Proof of passing the national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Current Utah Food Handlers Permit required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are a plus.
- Able to use computer software for patient management, as well as office software for email, word processing, spreadsheets, and data bases.
- Previous experience preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.