Clinical Dietician - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Screens and assesses patients including nutrition screening, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation of outcomes, with emphasis on nutrition support. Participates in CQI performance improvement activities. Provides nutrition education as appropriate for adult patients, including geriatric and terminally ill. The clinical dietitian works with the employees of the Nutrition Services Department to provide optimal food and nutrition to patients, visitors, and staff.
* Current Utah Dietician License.
* Current Utah Food Handlers Permit required.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages are a plus.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Able to use computer software for patient management, as well as office software for email, word processing, spreadsheets, and data bases.
* Highly developed organizational skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a clinical dietician preferred, including specialized services such as advanced practitioner qualification.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer