Certified Nursing Assistant - Wound Care - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The Wound Care CNA is accountable for supporting the planning, organizing, delivery, coordination, and implementation of patient care in accordance with established policies of the center and under the direction of the physician. The Wound Care CNA acts as the patient advocate and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional wound care. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes and supports the Standards of Conduct for IASIS Healthcare.
Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Attitude/Accountability, Responsiveness.
- Prefer at least one year of experience in a Hyperbaric Environment.
- CNA, PT Aide, Medical Assistant or EMT certification
- Patient care experience in inpatient or outpatient setting
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Skills in Organization, planning and implementing, emergency response.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."