Cath Lab Tech - PRN
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Cath Lab Tech
Position is responsible for assisting physicians in Catheterization Laboratory (Cath Lab) activities, including diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures. Follows standard procedures and functions as part of the Cath Lab team. Incumbent will be proficient in all responsibilities of a Cardiovascular Technician. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and rreporting as it relates to job position. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Attitude/Accountability, Responsiveness.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT or RCIS or Registered Electrophysiology strongly preferred.
- Three years of catheterization lab experience or current Cardiovascular Technician registration in the State of Utah
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.