Admitting Registrar PRN - SLRMC
-$15-$21/hr starting wage, pay is based on experience
-Pay differential for nights, weekends and extra shifts
-Generous pay differentials for PRN
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission patients and admission of individuals who have hospital based outpatient testing or procedures. Ensures that the patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to problem solve.
- Requires typing speed of 35-40 WPM.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and have a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Prior Admitting experience, medical terminology and medical insurance knowledge strongly desired.
- Previous Billing/Collection experience preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.